Tuesday, November 28, 2006

To all my loyal fans...

You can see me on uncle Otterman's blog at http://staff.science.nus.edu.sg/~sivasothi/blog/index.php

He's kewl...cool... as he has 3 cats - Mr Bats, Tiger & Xylo! But he's way cooler coz he's into Bio Sciences and conservation and preserving our natural heritage. Go read his blog ok!

If you want new photos for me, wait ok? Mummy just took some pictures on Friday before she went out with all her Sixter aunties and uncles.

Tell you what I did just now that ruffled my mummy's feathers!!! I walked into her sour cream dip! Boy was she upset when I left sour cream paw prints. But crime does not pay, I ended up getting a mini-shower. EEEEEE!!!

Ok, it's bedtime. CHECK my blog time to time ok? How do you like the new pink template??

MEEEEEEOOOOOWWWW

No comments: